Have you been wondering whether getting PMP certification in San Antonio will help you improve your management skills? It may look like a big mountain to climb, but in the end, the training turns out to be of great help. There are hundreds of benefits that come with PMP certification, not only towards your career but to your skills, experience, abilities and confidence as well.
Here are some of those benefits:
- PMP certification will assure you of a salary hike. Once you’ve attained a PMP certification, be assured of a dramatic increase in your payslip. It is well known that PMP certified individuals earn 17% more than their non-certified colleagues. This is according to research conducted by PMI in July 2017. The salary survey indicates that certified individuals get a salary of about $111,000 in the United States.
- PMP certification will help you widen your market scope as well as your research scope. There are uncountable forums of project management and online groups that bring together excellent PMP professionals. From these forums, the professionals get to share a lot of tips from their experiences that will help you keep up with trends in project management.
- Better and more job opportunities. PMP certification opens up and creates career avenues as well as providing PMP professionals with better job opportunities in the project management world. In the current world, most performing projects use PMP certified professionals. It’s, therefore, crystal clear that with a PMP certification, you stand a better chance for a job.
- PMP applies to most industries. In professional fields such as IT, finance, telecom and much more, PMP certification comes in handy for the project managers.
- PMP is globally recognized. As long as you want that freedom to work on any project anywhere in this globe, then you should consider getting PMP credentialed. Did you know that project managers that are certified are called to work in international projects? This is one big reason that should get you certified.
- It adds great value to your own company. When you are certified or hire an experienced certified manager for your project, you’re assured of excellent and thorough work. In benefits your company in several ways which include;
- An accredited manager has vast knowledge in the management field, and therefore your employees are assured that they are being led with experience. This increases productivity for the benefit of the company.
- A certified manager can take calculated risks and can manage them for the benefit of the company.
- It creates cohesion and harmony between the employees and managers. When the project managers are PMP certified, they can harmonize the employees to ensure maximum production.
- Language mastery. By getting PMP certification, you get to understand the project language as well getting to master the many terms of project management. This leads to maximum production.
In conclusion, PMP would be a great addition to your assets if you are a project manager looking to improve on your management skills. If you are a client looking for a project manager, go for project managers who have been PMP certified.